After all I said I was going to get from my mum’s, we’ve decided not to have the wardrobes in the end. I think it’s overfacing Barry, who seems to have reached his limit on DIY for the year and is staging some kind of protest.
We really need to get cracking again – at least to finish off the last bits of the kitchen and living room, but going on holiday and eating out (almost) every night isn’t really conducive to pockets full of money to spend on picture frames.
Of our kitchen jobs still to do, we have the following left…
1. Sand and repaint the ceiling
Cut skirting boards to size and repaint
3. Fit skirting boards
4. Finish painting the kitchen walls
Finish sanding and fit the peninsula
6. Tile the kitchen walls
7. Paint the stairs wall, handrail and ceiling
8. Replace all of the switches with brushed silver ones
9. Get a condenser tumble dryer
The living room list’s not much better…
1. Sand and repaint wall and paint skirting boards
Paint the skirting boards and cut and fit the beading 3. Paint the kitchen/living room door (both sides) and the doorframe on the other side
4. Paint a radiator
5. And another one
6. Fit the strip thing between the kitchen and living room
7. Create the photo wall – finalise photos and buy frames and prints
8. Buy white drawers and baskets for the units
I need a lie down.