Karen from Well I Guess This Is Growing Up, who I’ve mentioned before, has very kindly nominated me for a Liebster Blog award. I’m unclear as to what this actually means, but I think it means that she likes it, and no award’s actually won by anyone. If anyone does know, please tell me!
Anyway, these are the rules, as listed by Karen…
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So here goes…
1. Thank you Karen! You’re pretty!
4. This is a difficult one because I would definitely have nominated Karen for this. I’m afraid I’m going to have to follow suit and disregard the numbers thing (and they’re not all about decorating/DIY)…
This blog collates fabulous photos of other people’s homes. No need for an explanation why, but I especially liked the posts about colourful kitchens!
I found this blog because Lesley’s liked a few posts of mine, so I thought I’d take a wander over there. It’s a travel blog in the main, but has lots of different sections, so check it out. I’m in the midst of writing a guest submission about our honeymoon in Sri Lanka and the Maldives – watch this space.
This is a fashion blog. I actually saw Jen speak at a CIM event last year, which rekindled my interest in blogs. I did keep one when I studied abroad, but that has long since been deleted, so thanks to Jen for bringing me back!
This is written by a friend of mine, Jules (I’ve mentioned her hallway before). It’s about scrapbooking, which I don’t do, but even so, it’s worth looking at for cute pics of her gorgeous dog, Mojo!
This is another DIY blog I’ve enjoyed. Again, I found them because they liked a few of my posts.
5. I’m writing on their blogs right now!